Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog kennel for sale

• 04-11-2005 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

only 6months old wooden with apex felted roof, suite large dog/number of dogs was €400 will sell for €200 or less.
    excellant condition im n limerick can deliever within reasonable distance was used for boxer however he now refuses to leave our couch at night let me no really is a shame to c it go 2waste:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

If you post a photo you will probably sell it quicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭shinners007

dont have a digital camera not n 2much of a rush 2sell it jus thought let people no n case anyone needs one!!
    i live n hope he'l move n 2it
    thanks tho:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ladylucylab

only 6months old wooden with apex felted roof, suite large dog/number of dogs was €400 will sell for €200 or less.
    excellant condition im n limerick can deliever within reasonable distance was used for boxer however he now refuses to leave our couch at night let me no really is a shame to c it go 2waste:)

If you still have the dog box please send me on details. I am looking for a large dog box for golden lab.Many Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I would assume it is long gone, thread is 6 years old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement