Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2006 6.0.1 - too easy or too hard?

Options
  • 04-11-2005 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭

Just talking about this with somone in the office here, so as a random poll of people Im just wondering what y'all think?

FM2006, with patch 1 installed?

Is it too easy or too hard [and why if you like]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭philtaylor

Yeah seems easier with the match , have made a much better start to the season, newcastle 10 matches unbeaten , 3rd premiership , owen 8.08 average with 12 goals out 10matches aswell as 8 assists and shearer 7.95 with 8 goals from 10 matches and luque (genius) with 8.18 and 3 goals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Vagga, I have a little problem here in terms of Co-ownerships.

I'm currently Fiorentina in my game and I have three players in my squad who are co-owned: Riccardo Montolivo, Martin Jorgensen and Manuel Pasqual. I don't really care about the other two, but Montolivo (FM 2005 legend) was going to be the key to my Fiorentina team and the main reason to start a game with Fiorentina in the first place. On 18th June, a co-ownership decision must be made on all three players (and players at other clubs that I co-own). On that day, both teams must make a private bid to the FA...

But the game does not allow me to make a bid on the deadline day. Instead, Montolivo (together with the other two) goes to the other club completely free. This isn't supposed to happen because
    a) I didn't get the chance to make a bid
    b) If both clubs make a £0 bid or neither club offers, the player stays at his current club, which is me.

Now when I look at the player history, the Fiorentina season isn't there. The stats of his 2005-06 season are there, but the game says that he never left Atalanta.

Is there a solution to this yet because I know a few people who have experienced this aswell as me.

Also, what the story with the patch, How could SI allow the game to be released with so many bugs on it and the latest one with the Spanish and Portuguese leagues bug fixes only.

May I ask why SI have yet to fix this situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Your asking the wrong person. Go to the official FM forums and see if this is a common problem if not make a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Beau wrote:
    Your asking the wrong person. Go to the official FM forums and see if this is a common problem if not make a post.

tHE vAGGABOND works for SI , so i think he is asking the right person

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

the EL is quite difficult, and unfortunitly out of date in places (ie. shamrock rovers) but i can understand why they are so out of whack.

lots of nice new additions, all in all i suppose the level of diffculty is similar to fm2005, but the ball possetion seems to always favour the opposition

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Seems just about right to me - Its March and im second in the league with Man Utd (4 points behind arsenal) and already out of Europe (beaten in the knockout stages)

So by that premise it seems pretty okay but Quinton Fortune Average Rating of 7.67 seems a little odd.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

its too inconsistant!

you beat real madrid 4-1

using the same tactic and players you but 3 past villa in the first half.

then you chelsea team stops dead and villa put 5 past you!!!

and its like this the entire season.

you keep a clean sheet, the opponent does. you score 4 they score 3 or 5.

i am about 2 hrs away from binning this game!

athlone came back from 1-0 down at half time, to win 4-1 i was rovers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

There has been a lot of work in this area for patch 2 lads. Thanks for the feedback.

[no date for patch 2 release]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

There has been a lot of work in this area for patch 2 lads. Thanks for the feedback.

[no date for patch 2 release]
    As long as its save game compatible you guys can take your time on it.

• Advertisement

cheers vAGGABOND, can you even tell me will it be this side of xmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i dont think t is too inconsisten i just think it requires more thinking when you are playing certain teams and reviewing their tactics before hand.

well i started again with chelsea and keep release comments that i we are going to beat everyone etc and guess what, we are winning everything!!

something about morale and all this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

just wondering if someone can tell me wether im better sticking with fm05 or should i get fm06?

worth getting for the little things

Advertisement