Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pay someone to beat you up

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Winning bid receives an ass-kicking from me personally. I am 6'0" and weigh over 230 lbs. If you win this auction, I will personally come to your house and kick your ass. I guarantee that I will not break any bones or kill you, nor will I use any weapons on you, but I will give you a good beating.
    Upon my arrival, I will select a random time to come over and kick your ass. It may be when you are sleeping, or showering, or any other time during the day/night when you are most vulnerable.

This guy's nutz... i like it! :D LMAO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It appears to be a something awful stunt. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

LMAO mad bástard! ... that reply about dressing up a nun was a bit disturbing do'h!!! :eek: lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Synpax-Jade

Ahh, Something Awful.. The genius behind many a wind up. :)

Advertisement