Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

****unbelievable****

• 04-11-2005 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭

just watching the pittsburgh versus louisville college game on NASN now.

Louisville kicked off and scored after 11 seconds when the pittsburgh kickoff returner dropped it and Louis. recovered it in the endzone.:eek:

7-0 14:49 1st quarter

They kick off again.....same pittsburgh kickoff returner gets it this time....and returns it for a TD:eek: :eek: :eek:

7 -7 14:25 1st quarter

lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Sounds like the opening of your typical drunken game of madden after the sunday games :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Iceman_5000

lol i thought i was the only one who couldn't defend kick returns drunk. But in saying that i'm not much better sober! Madden quality game...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Madden is pretty good alright,

But in 06 whats the story with Punt returns????

My guys NEVER try to block, i always have to fair catch.

Its stupid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

WellyJ wrote:
    Madden is pretty good alright,

But in 06 whats the story with Punt returns????

My guys NEVER try to block, i always have to fair catch.

Its stupid

Yeah I normally have to fair catch! But I have found against 1 or 2 teams that I can make a return for 10-15 yards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

One thing I found that helps on punt returns is that if you audible into a punt block, the computer shifts to max protect, while they are shifting about in the backfield you audible back to punt return and they kick from max protect, should get you 5 or 10 yards each time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,757 ✭✭✭Trampas

Do yous ever play online??

I play against the lads in work some evenings and does be great crack.

Advertisement