Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glam Metal Ireland

• 04-11-2005 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

I hope its ok to post this here, please check out my new Glam Metal site

http://www.freewebs.com/glam-metal/

I hope you like it, id apprichate some feedback, design wise and layout wise etc etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

The background distracts from the content a bit and you shoud get a shorter url. search google for a "dot tk" its free and its just .tk at the end of the url.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

tk is ****e, full of ad nonsense and pop ups. Avoid like the plague.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,632 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Dont mean to put your hard work down, and popular opinion doesnt necessarily equal fact, but we discussed before that theres hardly any glam metal following in ireland, so whats the point in a site like this? But each to their own, I bet people said the same about this once small site.

But if youve got a credit card and can afford $15, buy a .com domain name and webspace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Clown

Glam Metal kicks ass. There needs to be more glam bands. I like the site but you should put a forum in (mabye you did and i didnt see it). It would be great for glam-classifieds.

Advertisement