Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jive Principle : Gig

Options
  • 24-09-2001 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭

Just for anyone who might be interested! I'm the drummer in The Jive Principle and we will be playing a gig tonight, in the Temple Bar Music Centre, so if any of you are interested to pop in, it's £5 at the door as far as I know... if you happen to buy a ticket from a band member, there should be one at the door, you should get a free CD (with our music)!!!
    There's a few other banbds playing as well, so it should be a good night.....:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i myself endorse this service/product.

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

I hope you have an abundance of beer vouchers Adnan, 'cos there's gonna be plenty o' drinkin' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

The drink was aplenty, and now I'm wrecked.... big time!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

that was a crazy gig! i ran out of those vouchers last night so thats why i kipped in your house. im wrecked now too :(

adnans

Advertisement