Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lost insurance disc?

Options
  • 04-11-2005 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I've lost the insurance disc for my car, will my insurance company issue me a new one without too much hassle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Probably.
    Ask them.
    In the meantime carry your cert with you.

How does one lose an insurance disc?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Its easy, I took it out to get details as I was changing insurance for 2 days while my car was in the garage and as I didn't return to my car I put it in my pocket and then it vanished. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭BME

perhaps u should ring the Insurance company first, save yourself bother of waiting for forum replies :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

BME wrote:
    perhaps u should ring the Insurance company first, save yourself bother of waiting for forum replies :confused::confused::confused:
    Maybe if you looked at the time I posted the thread, after 6pm when the office is closed you would understand :confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Ring them, they will send a new one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement