Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Galway wiki page

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

what more could be put on it?

classic posts/threads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Maybe if you wanted to mention boards beers on it or something?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

he said add yourself!
    thanks though,Don't know about the cartoon bit! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

why don't you add stuff like pictures from previous galway beers or something. or even add the galway city forum charter or something.

if anyone needs a hand with editing the page just use the "discuss this page" link on the page, and someone can help.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

to cut a long story short when do galway beers happen?
    Several weeks ago.

Several weeks ago.

well that kinda sucks

No it was good.

I'm sure it was, I was at this small but great party last night in town, and I was thinking, hmmmm, this would be kinda great actually if it were a boards thing.....See I always had a thing about not liking the ideal of boards beers, I can and cant be a shy person, but after last night, I think a boards beer would be great, and I always do hear how great they are...

why don't you add stuff like pictures from previous galway beers or something. or even add the galway city forum charter or something.

does that mean i get to put up the pics of Syxpak again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

HELL yes!

ok made a fairly big edit to it, nothing about beers yet though,

Good stuff so far.Love the bizarre thread!

Those pictures of Syxpak were great stuff :D

If only we hadn't woken up after a while....we had so many plans :v:

shhh we'll keep them for next time....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

like flip ye will...

you'll see ... you'll all see

evil_laugh.mp3

anyway beers added to Wiki i can't remember much so add if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

The trick lads is to feed him pizza at around 6.00pm and sit him in an arm chair then within 20 minutes he is in a coma and evil shalt begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I think a trip to Boots for eye liner and waxing strips is in order for the upcoming event!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Asok wrote:
    The trick lads is to feed him pizza at around 6.00pm and sit him in an arm chair then within 20 minutes he is in a coma and evil shalt begin.
    Makes the lonely nights fly by, doesn't it? Ah, I can almost get the smell of amyl nitrate now...

I think a trip to Boots for eye liner and waxing strips is in order for the upcoming event!

*note to self get Redhairedguy*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

danniemcq wrote:
    *note to self get Redhairedguy*

You'll never catch me... I am but shadows and dust!

thats what you think now!!!

Advertisement