Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv Card/Xbox prob.

Options
  • 04-11-2005 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭

I've got my xbox hooked up to my pc. I had to use an advanced scart lead to get the optical connection so I could use surround sound. Then I was stuck with a scart lead that I couldn't connect to my pc. I bought a scart block which enables me to connect to male scart leads together and then used a scart to a yellow/red/black connector so I could connect the video to my pc. Shown in pic 1. When using my xbox I only get a blurred image (pic 2). Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Any ideas at all? Would I be correct in assuming this set-up should work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

never tried connecting my xbox to my pc but if i was going to i'd look at this kinda stuff:

http://www.lik-sang.com/list.php?nav=left_sub&category=222

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

I want to connect it to my pc as opposed to my monitor. Then I can record games etc. At the moment I can either get sound with the above picture quality or decent picture quality with no sound.

Advertisement