Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating??

Options
  • 04-11-2005 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

hi i just got battlefield 2 today and there are hardly any servers because i have not updated the game. Does anyone know where I can go to d/l the latest patches ect? I'm used to steam doing this work for me so thats why i dont know.

Also do I have d/l 1.1 1.2 ect. ? Or can i just d/l the latest patch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

You can get patch 1.03 from here:

ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/bf2_patch_103.exe

You don't need nor want the others tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭bagdaddy

thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Also if you are one of the unlucky ones where the patching fails a re-install of bf2 and new download of patch will be in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

d22ontour wrote:
    Also if you are one of the unlucky ones where the patching fails a re-install of bf2 and new download of patch will be in order.
    one of the unlucky ones?
    ie: anybody/everybody

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Before you install the patch make sure you have about 2GB of free space on C: drive.

You also need to install the patch with the same XP account as you used to install BF2 originally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement