Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has threerock gone down againn IBB

• 05-11-2005 12:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭

Has anybody elses service on threerock went down

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Never mind it has decided to join me againn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Mine in cork has been up and down like a whore's nickers today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Whole IBB network in Dublin died there for about half an hour.

So did Cork?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

yea i lost connection at about 10.45pm. (RTE Mast)

• Advertisement

Can they get away with this?

well if its part of maintance program then yes....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭peepsbates

krazy_8s wrote:
    Can they get away with this?
    they are gettin away with it

But dont they have to inform when there is maintance being done?

yea... someone in the other thread got an email saying they were going to do maintaince. But others didn't.

• Advertisement

But dont they have to inform when there is maintance being done?
    they should but read the ibb threads n u will find they dont care

Oh you dont have to tell me :p I am out of my contract anyway just been away for a month and half for them to get rid of my stuff, so till them i am leeching there internet for free :)

Oh you dont have to tell me :p I am out of my contract anyway just been away for a month and half for them to get rid of my stuff, so till them i am leeching there internet for free :)
    leech on my friend cause thats what they r doin:D

Before paying for it I would have said you bastard, but using it I now say take them for all that you can and then some!

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭kazoo106

As a corporate customer - Paying approx 150 times more per month than a ripwave customer, I have totally given up on this company's ability to provide anything resembling any kind of half decent service.
    I have been through all the matters detailed on this board - including

a) Having emails to premium support deleted without being read.
    b) Being told that I was a ripwave customer !!!
    c) Being on hold to the premium corporate support line for over an hour before being cut off (several times) in the middle of a conversation.
    d) Dealt with a complete monkey on the other end of the phone
    e)Experienced severe packet loss for the last 8 weeks
    f) Being told that my "uncontended" bandwidth equals the sum of my uploads and downloads.
    g)had mickey mouse solutions put in place to try and resolve the problem (7 weeks too late) which have left matters worse

If I keep going on I wil have to use Hex rather than letters !

THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE JOKE - I pity any of their unfortunate customers who are paying them €20 / €40 per month in the vain hope of getting their problems sorted because the fact of the matter is that this simply wont happen.
    I cannot stress strongly enough to have nothing to do with this company - they have brought our business to it's knees and dont give a rats ass.

STAY AWAY FROM IBB

Here Here!!!
    kazoo106 wrote:
    As a corporate customer - Paying approx 150 times more per month than a ripwave customer, I have totally given up on this company's ability to provide anything resembling any kind of half decent service.
    I have been through all the matters detailed on this board - including

a) Having emails to premium support deleted without being read.
    b) Being told that I was a ripwave customer !!!
    c) Being on hold to the premium corporate support line for over an hour before being cut off (several times) in the middle of a conversation.
    d) Dealt with a complete monkey on the other end of the phone
    e)Experienced severe packet loss for the last 8 weeks
    f) Being told that my "uncontended" bandwidth equals the sum of my uploads and downloads.
    g)had mickey mouse solutions put in place to try and resolve the problem (7 weeks too late) which have left matters worse

If I keep going on I wil have to use Hex rather than letters !

THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE JOKE - I pity any of their unfortunate customers who are paying them €20 / €40 per month in the vain hope of getting their problems sorted because the fact of the matter is that this simply wont happen.
    I cannot stress strongly enough to have nothing to do with this company - they have brought our business to it's knees and dont give a rats ass.

STAY AWAY FROM IBB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

up and down all last night went off at 22.30 came back at 00.10 , what upgrades ? i was not informed oh any.

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

We are having problems with them too where I work. And we have two 4 mb symmetrical connections to them. All quite useless today as the service was up and down like a jack-in-the-box.
    Corporate/commercial pricing too :eek: :eek:

Advertisement