Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you change your manager nationality?

Options
  • 05-11-2005 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, after I got sacked from United, I got a job at Milan, and have a world class reputation. The game seems more normal there and the players are giving me good performances. One thing that is bothering me is that for my nationality is coming up as English. I might have forgotten to change from default when setting up my manager info.

Is there a way to change this and reclaim my Irish citizenship?? :)

I tried the data editor, but I'm not showing up in it, so the player info must not be added.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

sorry man, i dont think you can change it. Happened me 2, never changed from english to Irish. Maybe if there was some sort of Editor like there was for the last one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

Kernel wrote:
    Hi lads, after I got sacked from United, I got a job at Milan, and have a world class reputation. The game seems more normal there and the players are giving me good performances. One thing that is bothering me is that for my nationality is coming up as English. I might have forgotten to change from default when setting up my manager info.

Is there a way to change this and reclaim my Irish citizenship?? :)

I tried the data editor, but I'm not showing up in it, so the player info must not be added.

not much you can do but brush up on your god save the queen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

haha.. ok thanks lads, I guess I'll have to continue my allegiance to the crown! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

IMO your better off chossing to be English as when your you a small team and searching for players on a free, if your Irish then its mostly irish players that appear and there isnt as much choice as when you choose to be English. Even if you use the filters to choose English players, very few come up.

Dont get me wrong, Im Irish to the bone but I just find that it is a big advantage if You choose to be English.

Advertisement