Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motorbike Driving Test

Options
  • 24-09-2001 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

Quick question for all the motorbike guru's. How hard (or easy) is the driving test for category A? I'm about to apply for it and I've heard its quite easy but I wanted to get some opinions from people that've done it. Also want to get my full license before I get my new bike, lower the insurance a wee bit anyway :) Thanks for the help folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

haven't done the test yet, is there a long waiting list for it?

heres a Similar Topic that was posted a bit back.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

thats it i guess.

Gideon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I dunno about the waiting list, I see there in the previous topic someone was waiting 6 months. Depends on the county ure taking the test in I spose. Theres a bit on the form where u can put "willing to take test at short notice'. I'm posting the application form tomorrow in the hope that I wont have to do the test sometime in winter (ice and stuff). Im ignorant on most of the rules of the road, hand signals for example.. so I'll have to start reading fairly lively. mite get a lesson or two aswell before I bite the bullet and head up for the test.

thx for the info anywho

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement