Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access for Soccer Threads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Ok i can see where there comin at that point. but if i'm a subscriber i should be given immeadite access to all forums, like with sex/sexuality forum. is my money no good for The soccer Forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Money can't buy you respect mike.

mikegannon wrote:
    Ok i can see where there comin at that point. but if i'm a subscriber i should be given immeadite access to all forums, like with sex/sexuality forum. is my money no good for The soccer Forum

you read that entire thread in less than 3mins:eek: :)

i reckon subscribers should get access to soccer automatically (might rustle up a few more shillings that way) but then i'm biased.

The soccer mods have retired to the bat cave and will lay down the law (new or otherwise) soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

mikegannon wrote:
    but if i'm a subscriber i should be given immeadite access to all forums
    That's a fair enough point I suppose but being a subscriber does not make you above the rules. The rules of that forum are that you need a sponser (or two?.. not sure, never wanted access).

• Advertisement

okay i may i have shot my mouth there, but surly there must be an easier way to give somebody access to the soccer forums. Like i dont mind payin the subcribtion to the Boards. but surely when were departin with euros to speak our mind we should get immeadiate access to all forums

mikegannon wrote:
    okay i may i have shot my mouth there, but surly there must be an easier way to give somebody access to the soccer forums. Like i dont mind payin the subcribtion to the Boards. but surely when were departin with euros to speak our mind we should get immeadiate access to all forums

think of the subscription as more of a donation.

RuggieBear wrote:
    you read that entire thread in less than 3mins:eek: :)

i reckon subscribers should get access to soccer automatically (might rustle up a few more shillings that way) but then i'm biased.

The soccer mods have retired to the bat cave and will lay down the law (new or otherwise) soon enough

Agree with You totally we are helpin to keep the boards runin, are we not. so it should be some little thank you and give us total access to all forums

mikegannon wrote:
    Agree with You totally we are helpin to keep the boards runin, are we not. so it should be some little thank you and give us total access to all forums

trust me you don't want total access to all the forums;)

RuggieBear wrote:
    trust me you don't want total access to all the forums;)

Ok point Taken.

but i'm an Devoted soccer fan, I just wana Give my 2 cents each time,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Well I am good mates with ShiverinEskimo for about 10 years now... Do I know you? Nope.. Hence not sponsoring you..

Just one more thing.. When someone is being sponsored, do the mods actually check that the sponsor is is actually permitted access to the soccer forum :) Would be a good racket..

Well I am good mates with ShiverinEskimo for about 10 years now... Do I know you? Nope.. Hence not sponsoring you..

Ok Point taken. But not many new people that Join Boards know everybody else in boards so how is someone going to gain access to the soccer forum if the wana talk about soccer they cant, so thats why i'm sayin if you subscribe to the boards you should be given access to that particular forum.

Just one more thing.. When someone is being sponsored, do the mods actually check that the sponsor is is actually permitted access to the soccer forum :) Would be a good racket..

yep..i've seen a few people being banned for offering sponsorship and not having access themselves:D :rolleyes: :D

Thanks 4 the fish always checks it I think...he's pretty on the ball with the modding of the forum.

You're some man for the linkage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

So mike, now you've got access are you going to drop your gripe or continue with the good fight for the good of others?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

It is amazing how many people whinge on about the common good until they are not of the common masses anymore then it is Ohh I am glad the rabble can't come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Is there any reason for this thread , when there was actually a good thread about this if he had of bothered looking down :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

The peasants are revolting (and they smell!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Your imps demand access.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm a Subscriber and an Smod, and even I don't get access to *all* forums.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement