Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 4 ps2 review on EG

Options
  • 05-11-2005 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

bastards!
    looks like it was well worth the wait for you ps2 owners
    at least i know what i'll be getting my bro for crimbo this year:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

yeah looks real good, the camera view has changed from other RESEVIL titles? yes ?
    because that old view well put me off, really looking forward to this one, its meant to be a really polished off cube port, even better.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

It's out now?!
    I've gotta find me some money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Linkdude

I saw an add for the PS2 version, claiming it was exclusive to PS2, clearly, lying openly sells, but off-topic.

I'd love if my brother got it for his PS2 so he wouldn't stop wrecking my Gamecube pads and get the hell out of my room.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Us Cube owners still have the satisfaction of knowing we had it ages ago :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

I dunno guy, this is kinda like the same feeling I had when the Tomb Raider first came out on Playstation and I had already finished it on my Saturn. Sure, it's nice to be ahead of the pack, but on a machine that's nearly dead? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

may invest in it as the camera always put me off previous games. plus it has a shiny steel case there now :D

though i have an awful lot to play these days... burnout revenge, pro evo5, warriors, path of neo, half life 2 (again)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's better than all of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

RE4 on the PS2 is one of the best game I have every played period!, its difficult to explain unless you play it.

Advertisement