Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play... Want... Bin...!

Options
  • 05-11-2005 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Simple premise this, nicked from a favourite forum of mine...

Play

World of Warcraft (PC): Absolutely addicted to it. I've got a Tauren Druid on Draenor. The race I adore because they're good, but not too good, the class is fantastic fun the way you can switch about between things. I played 24 hours of this within my first 54 of having it installed. I think that's quite something :) It's also great because it's a social game and it's nice to be able to just chat in the middle of it.

Nintendogs (DS): It's hard not to when you have two pups to look after. It's not so much a game you play as a game you 'monitor' I suppose!

Want

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP): Harking back to the good old days! I loved GTA 3 and Vice City (which is my favourite to date... Ray Liotta...) but GTA:SA never did it for me. Hoping this will, back to mafia-ness and all. Anyway I've ordered it quite cheaply, so now I might just stare at the box until I crack and decide to update my firmware or I'll do it ASAP.

Tales of Eternia (PSP): If this requires v2.0 then there will be no question, no staring at the box, just a straight upgrade. It's out in two weeks, woo!

Animal Crossing (DS): Because I find myself wanting to play it again, but I'm holding off till it's out on the DS (it will be SO COOL with the stylus and online play and all) and then it's time for fun! What shall I name my town...

Mario Kart (DS): Put in a pre-order for this, also cheap, so quite excited about that!

Kameo (XBox 360): Except I don't actually want an XBox 360. It's the first game on an XBox system (and yeah I know there's only been one so far) that's got me interested but I'm not about to pay that much for the pleasure.

Christmas (Real Life): woo!

Bin

Fireworks (Real Life): Irritating me no end.

No games that I dislike at the moment though :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Play

Eve online god i love it so much currently learning the skills required to fly a battleship also saveing the money for one 6 days to go...

Want

Civ 4 ......anyone thats played any civ games knows why

Bin

Black and white 2 pish!

[/QUOTE]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭spritey

I've been intrigued by Eve. Might give it a bash once my WoW obsession runs out. They're not the sort of games you can have going side by side really! :)

As for Black & White 2 - is it rubbish? Was thinking about it, having never played the first... maybe I won't think anymore then...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

bizmark wrote:
    Civ 4 ......anyone thats played any civ games knows why
    I have it, its excellent, its about the same leap gameplay wise as from civ2-3, but the whole game seems to have been very streamlined, and the new levelling up system is excellent. The graphics also feel really good in the game, and you can't help but love when the troops are fighting, the graphics aren't amasing, but they fit the game oh so well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Play
    X-Men Legends 2: Rise Of Apocolypse
    I got this a week or so ago and haven't been able to stop playing it. It's full of bugs and keeps crashing, meaning I have to replay sections to get back to where I was, but I can't stop playing. I'm addicted!!!! HELP!!!!!

Want
    Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - I can't believe it's been put back! :mad:
    Stranglehold: - John Woo, Chow Yun-Fat, xBox 360? Need I say more?
    Pathologic: - This looks pant-fillingly scary!

Bin
    Quake 4: It's Quake 2 with better graphics and worse gameplay!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Play
    GTA: Liberty City Stories (PSP) - Got it yesterday and haven't put it down, 19% through, w00t!

Want
    F-Zero X (N64) - If anyone has one, let me know :(

Bin
    Burnout Legends (PSP) - Pile of poo graphics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

how much you offering for a filly boxed f-zero x?

Play

Ninja gaiden black (xbox)
    fire emblem path of radiance(GC)
    Pro evo 5(xbox)
    Fire emblem the sacred stones (gba)
    High Descent(online free thingy)

Want

Nintendo Revolution
    Mario Kart DS
    Legend of Zelda twilight princess
    Okami
    Shadow of the colossus
    Dragon quest VIII
    Final Fantasy XII
    mario and luigi 2
    tales of phantasia (gba) finally coming march 31st
    Final fantasy III DS
    Tales of legendia
    Final fantasy VI Gba
    Devil may Cry 4
    A new Street Fighter game
    Doa beach volleyball 2 :D

Bin

GTA-SA: Fun for a couple of hours but then you realise youre playing with weights beefing up yo playa.

Ninja gaiden: only because ninja gaiden black has head chops in it. ;)

Super smash brother melee: owned it for months without playin it and had a big weekend party and we were tryin it and it was poor compared to monkey boxing in monkey ball 2

:v: ........................................

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Play:
    Pokemon Emerald (GBA). Ooh yes, I'm addicted to it all over again.

Want:
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC). Well duh.
    More money and time for games (real life)
    Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA). *kicks GAME*

Bin:
    All the little skangers that won't get out of the shop.
    Oh, and Pro Evo 5. Got forced to play it, don't like it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Play:

Wolfenstein- ET

Want:

Et Quake Wars

Bin:

Everything else

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

Play GTA:SA, Quake4

Want KOTOR3

Bin Consoles

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    bizmark wrote:
    PlayEve online god i love it so much currently learning the skills required to fly a battleship also saveing the money for one 6 days to go...

go to Maurasi in Lonetrek and rob ore. the surrounding system have a lot of ice. create a caldari alt with frigate lvl 4 and buy a badger 1...you can make over 10million a day that way. assuming the chinese macro miners are hauling ice

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Play:
    We love Katamari: Because we love it
    Viewtiful Joe 2: Stop whining it isn't hard, you're just have no patience

Want:
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Why must you always make me wait nintendo
    Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney: I haven't the money to buy it :(
    Astro Boy: Omega Factor: I can't find it anywhere

Bin:
    Burnout 3: is really annoying me now. That last fecking GP with the formula 1 cars is unbelievably annoying.
    Front Mission 4: Yet more crap from SquareEnix. Buy the Nippon Ichi games instead.
    Being broke: I've a wanted list done out taking up over 1 A4 page.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Play
    PES4
    FEAR

Want
    the movies
    PES5

Bin
    ehh...psp :p *shrug*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

PLAY
    Quake IV - it has actually picked up and got ALOT better. Really enjoying it now
    Civ IV - what can I say ? Brilliant stuff
    Pes 5 - mt favourite video game series EVAR. not a day goes past that I dont play at least one game

WANT
    GTA : LCS
    F.E.A.R

BIN
    Ridge Racer psp
    Virtua Tennis
    Dawn of war - just got bored of this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Play

BF2

Want
    Cod2

Bin
    not sure...only buy good games!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

PLAY
    Battlefield 2
    Advance Wars (1)
    Super Mario Kart (GC)

WANT
    Yoshi's Island (GBA)

BIN
    Sony *cough* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

PLAY
    Eve online, currently have 2 accounts, my combat account is training background skills to effeciantly fly battleships before i even attempt to get one. until then ill be flying my very expensive frigate :)
    my other account is training to fly the highest end mining barge (33 days :()

X3 - I loved all the X games, this one is a jewel in the crown of egosoft.

WANT
    Elite 4 (if it is ever made)
    a new command and conquer

BIN
    Quake 4 - good game, just no replayability

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Astro Boy: Omega Factor: I can't find it anywhere
    Game on Henry Street still had it last time I was in there.... Still shamefully cheap at €14.99.

Play

I'm currently stuck into City of Villians and really have got much time for anything else. Robbing banks with my little robot friends is fun. I'm almost level 18, I'll be able to have 4 robot friends then.

Want

Animal Crossing DS is the game I've been looking forward to for a long long time... I've also got an Xbox 360 preordered... so I guess I'd better start thinking about what to get for it... I'll probably go with Kameo, as I remember when that was going to be a Gamecube launch title and liking the look of it.

Bin
    X-Men Legends 2... the bugs were a bit too much for me and I lost patience with it and brought it back to the shop and exchanged it for the new Dragon Ball Z Budokai game.... which was also a big disappointment... I really loved the Budokai series up to now... but this is a bit rubbish... great selection of characters though.

Advertisement