Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Enzo........totally destroyed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

There is apparently a "known defect" with the monocoque of the Enzo and several other Ferrari Monocoques which can lead to shattering on impact.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

In the 2nd pic, what does that lil skinny tyre belong to... its not an enzo one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Robbo wrote:
    Wow, he would .. quicker in a chipped Golf Tdi (four redeyes natch).

somehow i doubt it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Kersh wrote:
    In the 2nd pic, what does that lil skinny tyre belong to... its not an enzo one!!

It looks like a tyre ripped, so it should be a bit wider me thinks. You can see on the left of it it seems ripped

• Registered Users Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭fletch

Squirrel wrote:
    It looks like a tyre ripped, so it should be a bit wider me thinks. You can see on the left of it it seems ripped
    Yeh it certainly dont look wide enough or like any performance tyre that I know of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Maybe that tyre is what caused the crash...............he tried to drive around it..................and missed everything but the scenery !!

Give me a 911 anyday...............it wouldn;t have happened with one of those ....................it'd still be spinning backwards around one of those fields !!

Still I hate seeing those type of accidents where you just KNOW the outcome !

Advertisement