Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is season 3 of The Sopranos starting???

• 25-09-2001 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Thought it was tonight but not mentioned in the paper - anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

According to the RTE Guide it's been delayed a week because of something to do with the WTC attack on instead, but when I checked the day there was nothing to do with the WTC in it's place :(. Ah well, we've waited long enough, another week won't do any harm I suppose :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Hasn't season three just ended on E4 ?
    Wasn't that some twist when ***** ***** and **** was **** ***** and I would never have guessed that ****** ****** and ****** , it was I mean shocking. I'm just wondering how **** ***** ****** cos **** ****** what ?

/joking

DM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Emmmm, what the hell was up with that scene tonight where Tony goes to visit his mother?? I know the actress (Nancy Marchand) died of cancer between the second and third seasons being filmed. Obviously they cut in footage of her from the first two seasons to that scene, but:

A) It looked totally fake.

B) Her hairstyle changed in nearly every cut from Tony to her and back again.

Did they think people wouldn't notice? I was expecting Tony to wake up at the end of that scene and chalk it off to another Fu<ked-Up-Sopranos-Dream-Sequence (tm), but it didn't happen.

On the other hand that scene at the end where Janice tries to get that hippy 'let's remember Mom' thing going was a total classic :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Originally posted by Castor Troy

Did they think people wouldn't notice?

Well I never noticed :D and I was watching it attentivly sums me up really but on another note, the "lets remember mom" scene was truly hilarious

The young dude (cant think of name) who was stoned was truly funny in his philosophy of it all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Originally posted by Ronan|Raven

The young dude (cant think of name) who was stoned was truly funny in his philosophy of it all :)

you mean Chris :) yeah he's cool and furio too. i didnt even notice the scene dodginess myself mostly beacuse i was explaing my mother about the characters and mafia life (it was her first soprano episode, she liked it very much). very good spot-the-dodgy-scene powers Castor, you know your sopranos.

adnans

• Advertisement
Advertisement