Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Compsoc in Carlow IT

• 25-09-2001 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

I am pleased to annouce that Compsoc in Carlow IT is ready to roll! We have just got the all clear to start on Wednesday! We havent got the space yet but they dont think it will be long before we get the gigabyte!! hey hey!

Compsoc starts usually at 5! people are more than welcome to come at that time but we will have to go around to every computer and install the games if we dont get the space by tomoro!

Any requests on games are welcome! We have the majority of games! Age of Empires 2, Quake 3, Quake 3 Team Arena, Half Life etc! its all good!

Look forward to getting the **** kicked out of me by you all!

Glad to serve as your Chairman!

Keith

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Sounds like fun :)

Can't attend though, cos I have to get the feckin' bus back to Kilkenny at 5... must get me a place in Carlow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭djmagra

Ah feck, 5 interferes with eating time at 5:30, and when you spend as much time in front of a computer as I do, you start to realise that food is a priority and you need to take a break for it!!! ;-)

Anyone interested in more than just Games, give me a shout, looks like we may have the interest to start a NetSoc :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

dj netsoc wasent allowed last year cause of certian issues that it brings up . but if ya do gud un

Ah shure we will see what happens!! ;-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement