Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small hard drive

• 25-09-2001 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

im looking to buy a hdd, as close to 2.5G as possible. where could i buy one in ireland. i appriciate any help you could give.

j

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

As a general guide, anyone selling you a HD under 20GB in size is probably not reflecting modern prices, and you get screwed on price anyway.

If it has to be that small, your best bet is to try one of the "computer hospital" style shops.

Why you looking for a small drive? 20GB is dirt cheap now anyway.

jc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

try www.buyandsell.net/classifieds there's always someone flogging what you want in there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Search on the for sale forum, and something should turn up. I have one for sale, Tis a Compaq Pentium 266, 64 megs of RAM, 12x CD (integrated), floppy drive (integrated), integrated soundcard, PCMCIA modem, PCMCIA network card (10 meg), both of these are optional. Power supply, WIN98. No case, and the "2" button cover is missing. Other than that, tis fine. Offers please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

666th post jaden. as i read this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i have a 15 gig hard drive i might be willing to part with if youre very nice and offer me loads of cash for it :)
    i dont think its even ever been used. god knows why i have it, but its been in my possession for about 6months!
    spose it must be those other 4 hard drives taking up space!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Not any more.

Advertisement