Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The idea of a boycott on Eircom

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

Looks like this has failed already.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

I take back the failed comment. This discussion has really been moved to the blackout thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by 80project.com

:confused:

my thoughts exactly... 80p!

--

Digi_Tilmitt... take it easy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Go to Eircom.ie's "Corporate Profile" page (go from www.eircom.ie - click about eircom, then Corporate Profile - URL contains a session ID, so I can't provide a link) and you get:
    "The corporate profile is currently being amended and will be available shortly. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. "

Never a truer word spoken, eh? ... their corporate profile is currently being amended... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭P R O F A N I T Y

Originally posted by Bard
    Go to Eircom.ie's "Corporate Profile" page (go from www.eircom.ie - click about eircom, then Corporate Profile - URL contains a session ID, so I can't provide a link) and you get:

Never a truer word spoken, eh? ... their corporate profile is currently being amended... :D

I read that and i thought, and lmao, then i saw it was actually on their site and almost felt petty for those poor fool, almost!

• Advertisement
Advertisement