Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Access + Permission problems

• 26-09-2001 12:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭

I am a community moderator for 2 boards, I can't however see the clans link on the main bulletin page, nor can I access the page when I go to it manually (using http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=39 )

I can however go to the ReaveR board by changing the forum id at the end, but am unable to see the board I moderate as I don't know it's id right now :/

here is a picture to show you, the top bit is what I see on the main bulletin page, the bottom bit being the error message I get when trying to manually go to the clans section.

boards.jpg

[edit] is there an auto max size on images now? or have they been disabled? and if limit what is the limit? [/edit]

also of note is the fact that before I lost the clan link completely, I was able to access almost every private board, when I shouldn't have been able :/

I think it's a permissions problem, and it sounds like Renton also has a similar problem
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Hi astrofool -

That "able to see all boards" problem was sorted, but from that screenie it looks like there's some problem with your cookies because you're logged in yet you're not.

Perhaps creating a dummy account and logging in and out with that before returning to astrofool might sort it out.

John.
    --

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Don't bother with that astro, I see the problem now and am sorting it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 tubedogg

Originally posted by astrofool
    [edit] is there an auto max size on images now? or have they been disabled? and if limit what is the limit? [/edit]
    If you are trying to upload, there is a limit:
    Maximum size: 102400 bytes
    Otherwise there shouldn't be a limit.

Advertisement