Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex!!!!!

Options
  • 26-09-2001 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Sorry, just wanted to see how many views this thread will get...

-John

www.angrynakedpat.com - Funny Site. Check it out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Lets face it ...... SEX sells! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

oooh you sneeky git!
    paleface is right,sex sells.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

yup it could sell lint to cats......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

It is very funny when som1 mentions something to do with sex just to get notice.Reminds me of Kent Brockman
    "Unfortuneately all the citys snowploughs are unavailable as the council recently sold them all to Monty Burns in a veriitable orgasm of poor planning"
    Or Burnsy himself
    "Ah yes Smithers,soon my oil pipes will become erect and strong and will shoot out their precious liquids.Almost sexual isnt it Smithers?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I thought you meant the musician "Sex" whom I heard on Ritchie and Matty (of the redneck manifesto)'s XFM show on Sunday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

I'll take advantage of this little meander to let everyone know we're playing tonight in Isaac Butts with Dive Bomb! We-hay!

Advertisement