Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superman I/II DVDs

Options
  • 26-09-2001 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Got the set of these Monday, they have done wonders with it - remastered picture transfer is amazingly crisp and clear, and the sound is fantastic too - haven't even gotten around to watching the two hours of documentaries etc :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Got the box set when I was over in the states of all 4.
    The first movie has all the features but the rest just seem to contain the movies - still great to have the collection!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DarthPernicious

Got the Superman I/II bundle myself. First one was really well done... unfortunately I would have loved to see have seen Richard Donner's version of Superman 2 without Richard Lester and the Salkinds deleting or refilming his scenes :(. (especially would have wanted to see the scene where Clark tripped over the pink bear rug to be replaced by the original idea of Lois firing a gun at Clark to prove that she knows he's Superman)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I saw the 2nd one on tv a few years back- very good for a comic book adapted film.

They filmed both films in one go I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

That's on next on my list of purchases. Just got Soprano's Series 2 box set and Simpsons Season 1 to watch. May be in a couple of weeks :)

Advertisement