Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

oh crap i can't breath!

• 26-09-2001 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Oh I'm such an idiot!:o I was cleaning a kbd n accidently inhailed some of the cleaning stuff... my lungs hurt! :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭djmagra

Gob****e!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

i feel n nauseous ooohhhhh i don't feel good...:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by azezil
    Oh I'm such an idiot!:o I was cleaning a kbd n accidently inhailed some of the cleaning stuff... my lungs hurt! :(

Whats a kbd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

keyboard ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Maybe you should stop posting about it and get it checked? Just an idea though

• Advertisement

ok i wasn't too worried yesterday... but now this is a serious request! can anyone tell me where i can find a doctor in Ennis... i'm not from around here so can someone please help! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by djmagra
    Gob****e!!!:D

thats a bit harsh.
    im sure twat would suffice though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

ok i wasn't too worried yesterday... but now this is a serious request! can anyone tell me where i can find a doctor in Ennis... i'm not from around here so can someone please help! :(

Mill Road - Dr. Casey, I believe. At the Kilrush cross-roads, go onto mill road (right if coming from the market, left if coming from the Kilrish side). About 200 yards up on the RHS.

There should also be another doctor just off the big car-park which runs from the postoffice to the Mill Road. Down towards the mill road end (cant remember the name of the street, sorry). This would be near O'Loughlins pub (is it called the Armada) IIRC.

havent been there (Ennis is where I grew up) in several years, so I cant honestly give you any better than that.

jc

cheers matey, i'm on my way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Alternately, head to the hospital - across from Kelly's Corner, near the Galway road.

Where in Ennis are you anyway?

jc

• Advertisement

at the moment i struggling to remain consious in work... County Council... but i stay out on the Killrush road

OK i found the doc, i'll live! :) ... i didn't mention the whole accidently inhailing thingy so he thinks its a chest infection, perscribed anti-biotics n pain killers (emmm drugs :D).

Still in alot of pain but being the hard worker that i am;) i'm back at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

You went to the doctor, paid for his services I presume, expected him to help you but didn't give him the information he needed to make a correct diagnosis?

:rolleyes:

Some people just beggar belief.

K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Kix
    Some people just beggar belief.

Indeed. Could of just told him the truth, or made a story up (probably would of still wrote Solvent abuse on the cause though).

You also know the painkillers are probably making you feel better but you could of done serious damage to your lungs which isn't going to be treated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

O
    Still in alot of pain but being the hard worker that i am;) i'm back at work.

now.....
    you are a gosh*te

goto hospital you idiot and get yourself checked out.
    ive seen really nice pictures of peoples lungs who inhaled chemical cleaners and it burned through.
    really pretty. but a bit greenish actually.

Ok now 6 days later startin to feel a little better, still some pain not as bad though, n the aul breathin is getin better too...

I don't think it was the solvent which caused it... to better understand why requires a brief medical history of me!

I've scoilosis (curvature of the spine) as a result my right lung (the sore one) is unprotected so i get any cold/ flu / chest infection goin! rite, so any i'm also illergic to dust n in the day in question i was cleaning up a really old printer. Some toner had spilled out inside the machine so i blew it, naturally some blew back into my face n i possibly inhailed some... shortly afterward i was using the cleaner when the pain started so i may have paniced n thought that was the cause!

In the week leading up to the pain i was showing symtoms of cold n flu so it may also be that i have an infection n it was just bad timeing...

So now i'v been on the anti-biotics n painkellers n they seem to be doin something... if its not completely cleared up by this weekend then maybe i'll get worried!

P.s. i changed my mind soon after goin back to work n went home! :) just back in work today (tuesday) ... for some weird reason felt guilty about takeing off 2 days! hmmm strange very not like me! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 oovavoo

Just back 2 work 2day az??, n the lungs still not great?!!! well i suppose spendin all ur sick time off in a smokey pub drinkin lots of beer will have really helped your recovery:p , oh ya n it didn't do much 4 ur spelling either!! LOL:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Originally posted by oovavoo
    oh ya n it didn't do much 4 ur spelling either!! LOL:D

You're one to talk, or type even...

Advertisement