Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irishsongwriters.com

• 26-09-2001 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Another great idea with no drive behind it

or

are they working hard behind the scenes?

The website hasn't been updated at all from what I can see, has anyone any info on them, anyone dealt with them, contacted them or otherwise??

Trev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Also does anyone know of any good MP3 communities, (like Phantom board) that share MP3's of unsigned bands...

Cluas and wherethecrack are alright but again updated rarely ...once every month at best..
    so if you have any suggestions let me know

HITSQUAD.COM
    have some good stuff but its just too "international" with only a handful of Irish folks on there, Im kinda hoping for something that is primarily Ireland and UK based. Its also a good idea for a site if anyone was willing to take it on!! Go on someone, anyone??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Ah if only I had the bandwidth :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 myles

Hi Trev. Check out Peoplesound.com It's not as casual as Cluas or the likes, but offers a lot more to unsigned acts. Based in london, they are definitely worth dealing with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Hi guys ,
    Just regarding Irish songwriters, I mailed them to ask them what was going on with their site.. with permission see the mail they replied with for anyone interested..

> Trev,
    >
    > Sorry we're not moving at as fast a pace as you would like. Having said
    > that, I have decided to include some of your tracks on our site. This will
    > hopefully be done over the weekend.
    >
    > You must have been asking the wrong people about us....but then, how many
    > overseas music publishers and record company executives do you know?
    >
    > That's what we've been doing....telling people around the world about the
    > new site.
    >
    > Stay tuned.
    >
    >
    > Eddie Joyce

So there you have it the folks there are hard at it behind the scenes so I guess the site will be updated soon!

myles, thanks for the link!!

All the best :-)

Advertisement