Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tan Land

• 26-09-2001 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Well, I got here. And the college is great. Nice 10 meg line going in to the college unfirewalled in most places except the Library. My house is lovely and I'm glad to be here. Oh and the beer is cheap and the women are great.

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,761 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Ah .. I thought from the subject line, this might be a thread about parnell st, the ALDI supermarket, and some of the inner city around there.

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

emmmmmmmmm, where are u? not in ireland i guess..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

He's in northern England.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Yea, I'm in Carlisle. And Im having a great time. We have a network in our house and lovely fast internet. So it is really good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

You sort out the problem with your computer yet Lump?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

No, Stephen if you check your e-mail I sent you one about the computer and everything. I tried to contact Abit again and still nothing. So I'll have to ring them :(

John

Advertisement