Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ms outlook 2k

• 26-09-2001 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭

just slight prob , that when i open an email it deletes the mail when i close it ,not putting it in the deleted items folder(gone forever)
    there is a filter that keeps applying itself everytime i open ms outlook(inbox:msgs received in last 7 days ), and i know how to get rid of the filter but keeps coming back,i also checked the inbox properties and the "permently delete old items" in autoarchive is not on
    so any assistance would b appreciated
    thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭K12

Try this:

Tools - Options - Other tab - Advanced Options - In General Settings area enable the Warn before permanently deleting items.

If this does not work, delete your rules as you must have one setup to delete after message is read.

Hope it helps..

~//*cmd*//~

Try - Tools - Options - E-mail Options - Tracking Options

in here disable the "After processing, move receipts to " option if you have set...

On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Other tab.

Select or clear the Empty the Deleted Items folder upon exiting check box.
    Disable this...if enabled...

Advertisement