Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed for complaint

Options
  • 26-09-2001 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

As pointed out in so many threads recently the advertising standards of the Eircom adverts can be called into question.

Lets be a thorn in the side with this one,and why not!!!

So to start the ball rolling we need to assemble as many urls with Eircom I-Stream banners, a list of publications that the ads appeared in, and a description of any TV ads, and the billboard ads. We need (taken from the www.asai.ie site:

a copy of the advertisement, (i.e. press, magazine, etc)

when and where it appeared

the name of the advertiser

in the case of sales promotions, the name of the product and the promoter and copies of labels, leaflets or entry forms

why you consider the advertising to be wrong.

So any one interested in helping out? Just add 'em on the thread, perhaps we could get it in by Friday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Billboard @ EP Mooney Nissan Dealership on the Dundrum Road.
    It is advertising Eircoms i-stream product.

The billboard itself depicts the famous "mouse" pulling a wheelie on a motorbike (wearing biker threads as well!) with the banner...

"Use your mouse to deliver meassages"

Is this enough info David??

I could take a picture of it tomorrow on my way home from college (its very well illuminated!)

Advertisement