Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nero not recognising cdr

• 25-01-2000 7:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

nero doesnt seem to recognise my cdr (mitsumi 4x), while other burning programs do. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

re install nero and make sure that you dont have any other cdr stuff installed i installed it on my m8tes and it seems to work just fine without any bugs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Nero warns against using it on machines with Adaptec Direct CD installed, but it runs fine on my machine, with ZipCD drive (shut up elexes tongue.gif). I have Easy CD Creator, Direct CD and Nero working without problems.

- Munch
    - Visit The Fortress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

a shut up yourself i have nero working fine wincdr blind read and 4 others that i use . so maby i did say it wrong ok yes i did say it wrong but i have noticed that now .

Advertisement