Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(EXPERIENCED) barman required

• 27-09-2001 12:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Barman/Barmaid required - experience essential! (i.e.: no training provided, - no experience- no job). Good personality/attitude a bonus.

Job will be in Donaghmede in North Co. Dublin (it's near Malahide). Must be able, obviously, to get there yourself.

This will be part time work - hours something like 8/9pm to close, usually getting out of the place @ about 1-1.30am - later @ weekends. Probably 2-3 shifts per week.

Email me if interested.

[EDIT]: Sorry- didn't get to change the word "barman" to "barman/barmaid" in the thread subject... so it's sexist... like I care :p - I corrected it above.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Crash&Burn

Bard would there be any lifts going back into town after the place closes if so I would be up for the Job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Not that I know of, Crash.

The people that work there live relatively nearby (Donaghmede, Artane, Donabate, ... for example) - nobody'd be going back into town, and I'm not sure what the bus situation is from there at that time of night... probably zero.

It obviously best suits someone with their own transport, or someone who lives locally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Just outta curiosity, whats the name of the bar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Mixie
    Just outta curiosity, whats the name of the bar?

It's NOT the Donaghmede Inn.

*cough*... EMAIL me if interested... as I said already.

Advertisement