Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio Station links

Options
  • 27-09-2001 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Glad to see the free radio links include xfm and phantom. Very surprised that the best pirate ireland has to offer the web is not present, Of course I am talking about Power Fm. Off the airwaves for the moment but still going strong on the web @ www.powerfm.org Could you please put a link to to the sounds of the underground, electronica vibe that is power.

Please

Canto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Hi Canto -

Actually the links are to forums for the aforementioned free radio stations, not the stations' web sites themselves.

Any radio station can have a forum hosted here, Power FM included.

John.
    --
    www.radiofromireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Canto

Sorry,

Silly me, I didn't exen check that. Power's website has its own message board that does suffice. Would it be an idea however to have direct links to streams??

Maybe?

Advertisement