Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post your fav. time wasting games

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Mario Kart: Super Circuit does it for me just fine at the moment.

Or Chronotrigger in emu on my laptop (though that 'Magus' guy keeps kicking me around the place) :).

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Konami Krazy Racers on the Game Boy Advance... but that's just 'cos I haven't gotten Mario Kart Advance yet...

--

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dignan

The best way ive found to waste my time online is to play the trivia games at www.rewardtv.com
    All you have to do is watch tv and answer questions -- you collect points and get to cash them in for cool prizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Mario Kart 64,i can play that game 4 hours per day if i have m8s around :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

At the mo Max Payne owns me (got it £5 cheaper at PC World in the Blanch retail park. Hmmm "cheaper" and "PC World" in the same sentence? Shurely shome mishstake!?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I like the odd game of WinME Pinball myself when I have a few minutes to kill, not very good at it tho, only got a top score of 10 million and unto the 3rd rank so far :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

F-Zero on the GBA. Just got it and I can't stop playing it :D

But I'm also waiting for Mario Kart Advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Solitare.

((or if u have a mobile
    > Snake or Pairs))
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

suprisingly iss pro98 owners my panst so much and amp pc world at blanch seriously does suck normally though they must have gotten the price tag wrong or something :p and have u been to time /me shudders at the thought of buying a pc there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

ecco the dolphin, those sky levels will put me in the nut house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

ledgend of zelda on n64 (first one). just lose so many hours playin that one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Currently it's Mario Kart: Super Circuit. Before that it was Pong. before that it was Bridge Builder. Before that it was Elastomania. Before that it was Battlemail. Before that it was minesweeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I spend many hours playing UT atm
    but my all time favourite which i cant get workin atm cos of lack of dos mem is Wing Commander Privateer + Rhighteous fire its sequel. They are class games. Pity they dont work :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

For those long weekends, Championship Manager is the only game u need to pass the time ((along with a few beers so you can manage the team liek most of the REAL managers))

I find Tactical Ops occupies my breaks. A nice "Quiet" hour of playing TO is just whats needed to break up the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

Before that it was Pong.
    pong... ahhh.
    Before that it was Elastomania.
    ahhh, elastomania.

ahh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

rogue on my laptop

Advertisement