Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-09-2001 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Does anyone know if muse are actually playing in dublin or what?? Ive heard some vicious rumours about it...
    He did eat it all!
    :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

they might be,i checked out their dates and they are available from the 5th to 12th-roughly...

god !i would kill(louis walsh)to see muse again soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

is what i hear true?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 velouria

5th-12th of what ?????? oh oh i must know!!!!!!! they were so fantasticular at witnness!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jen.Jen

They are good live.... but Matt is a bit of a bastard in person. And their new album is the biggest piece of shite ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

jen_jen you have utterly proved yourself inept in the appreciation of music,you really have DIRE taste in music.
    i dont need to continue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

that's a bit harsh gar.
    :)

their new album does go a bit ott at times. there's only so much falsetto you can take in one sitting without getting sick of it. ;)

Advertisement