Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lan Board

• 28-09-2001 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭

How's about a Lan board?

If you take a look around the place you notice that there are Lans springing up all over the place.
    Take the Galway LAN, that doodee is organising, he didnt know where to start the thread so he just threw it in all over the place, like 7 different places inc. Counter-strike, Games, Webgames etc.
    Also when you see a post for a LAN it seems to end up being rather huge, all the replies to who's going, what their bringing etc.etc.

What I'm proposing would be a dedicated board sitting under the games branch for people wishing to announce Lans, or discuss them or whichever.

Obviously I would happily volunteer myself for MOD for such a board, as I have had plenty of experience with Moderating and Lan's.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

prob be better if they could be added to the calender function.

Advertisement