Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sucky Internet this week?

Options
  • 28-09-2001 2:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone else having problem with crap connections the last few days? In particular on ISDN to BuyandSell.net and UTV Internet? I'm having to go through Oceanfree half the time for some reason.

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

eircom and b&s have both been fuct since Sept 11 :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭R. Daneel Olivaw

MOst of the websites I visit are all fine through B&S (and always connecting at 50666). However, in the past week I have noticed boards.ie has been pretty slow.

There was also some talk of Nimda continuing the funkiness from yesterday evening.

Then again I am in Dublin 2 so mostly there is never ever a connection problem. Now if I can convince Broadband International to give me ADSL.....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Thur nite on ISDN, UTV Internet was timing out every 2-3 hrs for about 2 minutes each time, unusual for my connection to 'em.
    Same for eircom net, somehow not as bad :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm on dial-up and had noticed some particuarly slow
    access lately 28.800 and little more, however today(Sunday)
    on both UTV and indigo I''ve connected at 45-46 kbs.

God only knows why the fluctuation, we maybe someone here
    knows!:)

Advertisement