Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web space needed

• 29-09-2001 11:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

my old web space host just went and basicly said to me to fu<k off . so im searching for somthn bigger

im looking for somthn pref free but might pay if there good

needs at liest 10 megs
    and file sizes that are 5 meg files in or around .

anyone know any good sites ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I could rent u a bit of my server I suppose.. give me a shout

rymus at eircom dot net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Porland are good. They have a free service and a new paid for service that supports jsp's etc. I'd recommend them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

ian gis a shout, unlimited webspace and shell for ya where dahomelands.net is hosted ;) .

mail me: paul.kelly [@] dahomelands.net

u can put mp3z on it :), just dont hog my bandiwth or ill whopp yer ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Elexes,

If your still stuck, Ill host it on www.quake.ie or www.fortress.ie for you. Drop me a mail.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭acidweb

Don't know about those Portland ppl. I had a site with them a few months ago. FTPing was really hard as they only allowed 125 users at a time so most nights you just couldn't update your site. I think they've done an upgrade or somthing and are giving priority to their now paying customers. That kinda suggests that if you're not paying, they don't want to know you. All that said tho, they do give a nice 'free' package.

Advertisement