Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lan Fest in UL - anybody interested?

Options
  • 30-09-2001 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Seeing as how there has been lan parties every where else in Ireland ... seems it is about time to bring the Party to limerick...

I know a few of the heads are coming down for a piss up in Oct or sometime around then.

Going to be a lan anyway in end of November but decided to maybe take the chance to make it a bigger event and get the heads from all over ireland down for a day or 2 :)

just wondering would there be any takers ... might arrange a few case events if there is enough interest ... maybe somebody to take on nD on their home ground :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Count me in,
    probably [Dave] also

/me is in Limerick so travels no prob

i must also point out that i am in 6th year so i don't think ill be able to stay the whole time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

well hope to have it over the weekend to make it easier for people. last week end in november.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Thats a class idea.. i dont know if Geo and his bros Browse the boards much any more but they could come as well id hope.. and there is loads more as well be great craic all right.. id be up for it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

kewl ... seem to be getting good interest anyway ... good sign.

There has been lans in Galway dublin and cork ... but Limerick seems to have not done anything ... time to change that

moved the post to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32454 seems more ideal to put it there.

hope to play a good few games other than just Quake though :-).

Advertisement