Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rise of the Robots

Options
  • 30-09-2001 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone else played this.It was on the megadrive i think a few years back and I thought it was THE WORST F**KING GAME EVER! I mean you couldnt even pick your own character(it was a fighting game) and the moves,oh the moves.ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

Twas Pure ****.

Except I played on the Amiga.
    Same thing.

One of the worst games I have played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

WOW, I'M SO GLAD YOU FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE BOLD, NOW ALL YOU NEED IS CAPS LOCK TO BE LEET.

Also; Rise of the robots was really, really, really bad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Rise of the robots was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sh1te
    Btw,y did u mention this cos it is kinda like a few years old :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

it was worse than that ^^^

remember all the hype before it - best game ever - smartest computer ememies - fab gfx - sheit game play - couldn't just over he nme

--MiCr0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

My brother got the piece of sheeite for Xmas on year, and not only was it crap but it was so funking hard to beat aswell.

I remember one of the worst things was that you couldnt even jump over your opponent.

When i saw rise of the robots 2 in the shops i nearly friggin died.

shocking stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CriminallyInsane

To sum it up in three words - "****e", "****e" and "****e".........made a nice doorstop, though.

Advertisement