Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead mouse

• 07-02-2000 7:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Now that my 5 yr old MS mouse is dead, i finnaly have an excuse to buy a brand new fancy 3 button type, WHICH IS THE BEAST?

putting aside the Force Feedback one of course...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Depends on what you want to do.

If it's not games, I recommend an intellieye type mouse. You don't have to clean the sucker and will work on any surface (except a mirror).
    http://www.microsoft.com/mouse/intellieye.htm

For games, I prefer the logitech mouse. I forget the name, but it's ergonomic with 4 buttons/wheel. You have to clean the sucker, but you get good response.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i reckon the intellimouse is pretty good from microsoft.
    what more do you need?
    and ts only about 15 quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 str8eiht

Cool Thanks. It is for games yeah. Can I get that mouse anywhere's? Electronic Boutique?, Game?

Thanks again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

genius netmouse pro is very good smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Do not get the intellieye if you plan to play games.

The intellieye is great (I don't have to clean it) but for games it kind of suck as extremly fast movement, will once in a jump because it mis scanned part of the surface as something in a different spot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement