Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL lan fest- end of November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

ya hoor OSi :-)

well I'm going to see about arrange some free drink ... if we can get some beer company to lend sponsership ... scholars or stables might help then.

My biggest concern is getting boxes for the event, I think I can make about 18 from peeps I know around here. I'll have to work up some more ... I wonder out of how many of those that said they'd come would be willing to bring their box with them :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Kewl,

A big Lan like this is really needed.

Date is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

lol always knew you were cheap mp:P

I still don't know if I can come yet, but if I can, I'll be able to bring a machine to use as server, as well my noisemaker .. provided I get a lift

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

If its on anywhere near the stables I'll prolly wander in. Got be somethin better to do in UL than drink night after night after night......

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

yeah sounds ok, no one is allowed within a hundred feet of my house though, unless YOU want to run it by the German girl, good ****ing luck.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by GREENHELL
    If its on anywhere near the stables I'll prolly wander in. Got be somethin better to do in UL than drink night after night after night......

It'll be on Directly over the Scholars :-)

30th November til 2nd December.

heard all about that Germany girl Nicky :-)
    did they buy her a new packet of biscuits yet :-)

Nice wan OSi if ya can :-)... want to have 1 really high spec server or 2 if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

nicky net send me if u in plassey
    im in 4room house same thing.. all 4th years.. they not into havin people stay around :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

cool, well If I'm not upstairs knock on the floor a few times I'm sure I'll hear ya.

Pub or Lan?

Daddy or chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Hey, hows abooot yee all com0rz ta deh Galway Lan0rz!!!!!
    26th - 29th october!!!!!!

All neomy and omneomy, lovely doovely and boobally doobilly...

On a more serious note....
    All come to the Galway Lan 26th-29th oct for a great laugh, current situation is that there will be 30 + ppl coming and Prizes of Graffix cards and mice (Hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

i hope this doesn't take the place of the oldstyle lan thats spose to be going on up in dublin? Limerick is a bit of a long drive, that and i'd probably get lost going down :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Get ure ass down and drag lorc aswell!, u could hitch down with sum of the Dublin lads!. sam's gf will surely give u a RIDE, i mean lift ;)

]GT[Nexus

Clan Gauntlet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

sam has a gf?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

is a bit gay.
    Not that i'm intolerant as ronan and jeff will testify more that i'm incomprehensibly pissed-off and vinny is gay.
    any1 like me but more extreme (lorcan for example but he will mot admit it) is certainly unwelcome. Yes, you know i am making sense.

Not replacing any oldstyle lan.

having a lan down here anyway and thought that the efforted required for a larger one would be acceptable for us :-)

Ahh now ol everybody is welcome ... even you... :D.

if enough people from dublin are coming could hire one of those cattle lorries and bung them and their pcs in the back and drive them down in that :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

I should be able to bring my machine, if not in the car, well the bus worked ok the last time. Maybe andy (el presidente) will read this and decide to go as well...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

haha, or we could go to cork, (if it exists) , where you could ride the hole off norms sister all night

shes only 12, but as the saying goes, if theres no grass on the pitch, turn over and play in the mud..

oh yeah, a certain mister askaflower was asking me what days youre not home, me and him are going to visit you sometime when youre out, for no reason, seriously

count me in sam i'm up for a bit of pre teen shanagins

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I KNEW IT!!!! dirty dirty boy vin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Vin, i hate to tell u this.. but nex's sister is a girl :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

Well since i live only a few mins away i guess i could come right.. but y do i get the fealing you are all WAY ****ing older then me? im 16 :) ... where the **** is geo? :) and.. ummm i could bring a friend but then he wouldnt have his own pc :( ... would u have a spare one? oh and btw ... about the fecking Network cards... i dont have on of those.. and how much is it as well?

• Advertisement

holy **** nex's sister is a girl!!!!! wait till spamresh and askagarden hear this

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Ure just after my sis cos ure GF is a ****in man beast, shes so fat u have to wear goggles when goin muff divin cos u'd get lost in the sea of ripples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

]GT[Nexus

Clan Gauntlet

we'll find a use for them :)
    don't forget to share sam...

looks like 10mbs right now ... anybody got a few 100 meg hubs to spare :D

Originally posted by -ADREN-
    Well since i live only a few mins away i guess i could come right.. but y do i get the fealing you are all WAY ****ing older then me? im 16 :) ... where the **** is geo? :) and.. ummm i could bring a friend but then he wouldnt have his own pc :( ... would u have a spare one? oh and btw ... about the fecking Network cards... i dont have on of those.. and how much is it as well?

we're still looking at the price :D £10-£20, also looking at the details of people coming ... thinking possible usual bring a pc and 2-3 friends ... but we'll see

hehehe well I'm 20 sonic's 31 ( well he just said he was but i think something was affecting his vocal capablities ) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Something is always affecting sonics faculties.

there's still a few youngins left that play quake. Im 18, killy's 18, dorkan i mean lorc is 17 i think, god they grow up so fast :) nexsux is a bit over the hill at a grand aul age of 20. With all this talk of age how old is spamresh? he's never told us i'm guessing 23 going on 12?

well we'll probably have a public 18's age limit but we all know the lads like lorcan and so on. and we'll just make DeVore their supervisor :-)

but we'll see ... everybody is welcome.

just trying track down hubs. sonic can get me some 10mbit but I'm thinking rather have 100mbit ... anybody think they could help with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Originally posted by LordKhan
    bring the girls anyway
    we'll find a use for them :)

aw, that's it boy!, eh? eh? (nudge) find a use for em eh? eh? (wink)

Khan, have you anything actually organised for this? Because if you need a hand, dont ask me.

yes I do have things organised for this ... I'd ask gman for a hand sooner than you :-P

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cool, I'm totally up for this....

Sonic, Gman, LK, if you need a hand with anything gimme a shout.
    (I'll keep an ear out for 100mb switches)....

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement