Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pernice brothers gig which i wont tickets for

• 30-09-2001 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

very impressed to see my name spelled right on the guest list :) i dont know who's to thank...allison or steve conway but cheers anyway for the gig twas good...

when i heard the song workin girls i was a bit iffy about going to the gig, and i didnt really get into the pernice brothers music, but the joe pernice stuff was really good and i shall be listnieng to more of that in the future :)

only joe pernice played in the end though...the rest of the band went off home to new york...and paul o reilly was very good (so cute....ik wanted to run up onsage and give him the biggest hug coz he played a wrong chors and pulled the funniest face).

the only downer of the night was that i ended up sitting beside friends of paul o reilly...and i havent been able to hear quite as sharply in my right ear as i used to.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

oh...didn't i win a cd too???? AND WHERE IS IT??????
    ;)

Advertisement