Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those Meteor Phones and how to UNLOCK!!!(for educational purposes only)

• 01-10-2001 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Those Meteor Phones and how to UNLOCK!!!

(for educational purposes only)

ok first off I did this before,

1. use all your Meteor credit :)
    2. Buy a Special M35 cable ( I have 1 for £20 if you want it)
    3. go to www.mobile.box.sk
    4. get a m35 Unlocker ( the right one)
    5. Then try it on the fone using the lead
    6. now if your able to power on the foner and put in another sim then your set :) but if not continue reading

If unlocked wrong do not fear.go back to the shop where you got it, tell them that you left it in the charger for 4 hours and it won't work now.The assistant will take your details send the phone (for free! its in the warranty) back to siemens they'll replace it within 10 days. and you'll get back a completely network free phone.

ok mate :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭GenX

Would the sales assisant not try and turn on the phone?

I have a nokia 3310 and it has a security/phone lock on it so i cant use it?real annoying!

GenX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

yep they will try to turn it on and ifunlocked wrong they will just think that the charger shorted the PCB and they will send it back.

If you follow the above instructions using a nokia cable and a nokia unlocker it will most likely work on your phone ,

Nokia's are very flexible and well covered on mobile.box.sk

get a cable on ebay.co.uk i think and you can do loadsa stuff with the nokia cable

Advertisement