Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

win 2k pro biuld 2195

• 04-02-2000 6:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

dose any one have this?
    i got a copy and haven't installed it yet as i want to see how stable it is.
    is this going to be like the final biuld that comes out on the 17th?
    i'm running an
    athlon 550@700
    Creative G-force DDR useing Nvidia drivers(have the ones that where leaked out on the 2nd)
    Sblive (heard there are drivers on the cd but with no eax)
    can ay one help me out?
    or did i just pay £20 for a cd with a load of ***t on it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

i have build 2195... its stable... its the final build... great driver support... directx 7... lovely smile.gif

specs p2 333, 64megs, usb intellimouse explorer crappy net card gfx etc smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 dollar

I've been using NT2k as my secondary os since Xmas and I've had no problems. The only thing is that there is no D3D driver. But I do believe that there GL support will soon be outstanding. Nvidia are heading into the pro 3D market which is very OpenGL based. There is no offical drivers for Nt2K ether, just use the NT4 one's as the'll work fine w/ GL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Any one know where I can get a voodoo 2 driver for Win2k.I have tried usinf the Nt drivers but it just wont work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

hi all

just found out that is a dx7 driver in win 2k
    look in winnt\system32 and its there.

Advertisement