Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melaton dates

• 01-10-2001 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Just heard on the ole grapevine (well met someone who knows someone!) ..that Melaton are supporting Elbow at the HQ tomorrow night (Tuesday) and they're also doing the UCD BALL on Oct 4th and the TRINITY BALL on Oct 10th...for all of you who haven't had the live pleasure yet! Though I don't know if you can just turn up at the door of the college gigs or if you have to be wearing a monkey suit and have a babe in a meringue hangin off yer arm....anyway, still giving away the cds on the melaton.ie site...and they have a nice thank you to Phantom in there as well

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i was so happy to hear tat wheatus had pulled out...till i discovered...that...EMBRACE are playing instead
    *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jen.Jen

Originally posted by thedrowner
    i was so happy to hear tat wheatus had pulled out...till i discovered...that...EMBRACE are playing instead
    *shudder*

Yeah... AND the tickets are 20 quid each.....:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

it gets worse
    i bought my ticket for 10 quid, with this aib banklink card promotion thing that was goin on...thinking that this years freshers bball would HAVE to be better than last years
    after i spent the money on the ticket i discovered that because im on the commity of one of the society'si could have gotten in for free from tickets distributed to the auditors

but i never actually got to show my ticket to ANYONE because i went into the forum bar at 7 o clock for cocktails and therefore, into the grounds of the concert, becfore the doors opened
    ARGH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jen-Jen

Yeah........ quite a few of my friends got in for free......:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement