Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This is my dog!

• 01-10-2001 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Due to the unforseen amount of depressing topics in after hours this past week or so,
    eg: "the churchs view on suicide" "Why are irish chicks so ugly?" and most recently "im so sad"

I have decided to start a "pics of pets post" (alliteration is grate)

Here is my dog Lucky:

lucky.jpg

POST YOUR PETS PICS!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

The picture is not coming up for me.

When I try to go directly to the URL in your message it tells me "You don't have permission to access /emmett/lucky.jpg
    on this server." ... How depressing! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

None of yer pics worked :(
    Lets try this
    trampas.gif

Trampas (1999+)

kurt.gif

Kurt (1996-1999)

One more to come..gota scan it when im home :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

FFS! those damn pics never work for me....

Try this,

http://www.dreamwater.net/emmett/main/welcome.html

:/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Kento-Shiro
    FFS! those damn pics never work for me....

As a rule of thumb, most free web site hosting services don't allow you to show images on another site which are hosted on their site.

You usually have to go to a page on their site to see them. It's annoying, but it's another way of them getting more traffic to their home page.

Advertisement