Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout tactics (stats going blue and red?)

Options
  • 01-10-2001 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

In Fallout Tactics, can someone tell me the significance of some of the stats going Red or Blue and therefore decreasing/increasing.
    Is it related to time of action ? (night or day)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

If a stat's red it has been decreased due to a condition your character has e.g. broken leg reduces agility and movement, blindness cuts perception to 1 etc.

The relevant conditions are listed in the inventory screen in a box near stats, and also on the main screen in one of the corners when the character is selected.

Blue means the stat has been increased - usually through taking a booster drug or something like that.

You can get rid of bad statuses like poisoned, broken limb etc. by getting someone with a good Doctor skill to use a Doctor's bag on the injured character - First Aid will not remove it as it is more temporary by nature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CYC

Thanks for this good explaination. I looked around to see the reason why my main character had maluses, but couldn't see any described reason (broken leg, poisoned, etc...)

I will try the Doctor's bag as you said ;-)

:p

Advertisement