Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no subject for you......

Options
  • 01-10-2001 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

I was just wondering what the correspondance courses are like........does anyone know???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭nlb

i was wondering that too,
    i'm definately going to do one of the saturday corses, i just havent decided which one..

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

Yeah, I'm hopefully doin the saturday one. But I've no idea what
    the courses for that or the correspondance ones are like! And who's
    gonna go!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

i live too far away to do saturday courses.....dag nabbit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭nlb

is ther anyone else who is actually doing it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I AM NOT DOING THE SATURDAY COURSES CAUSE I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED!

ON AN VAGUELY RELATED NOTE I'M DOING SATURDAY APPLIED MATHS IN THE INSTITUTE STARTING NEXT WEEKEND (13th) SO YAY ME!
    Please use size and colour features sparingly, its really annoying. Caps as well, but im not going to edit that out of this post (cos im lazy :) - A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Anything to do with me, school and weekends just doesnt mix!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Please use size and colour features sparingly, its really annoying. Caps as well, but im not going to edit that out of this post (cos im lazy :) - A

That's just mean! I like caps and big font! It makes up for what's lacking elsewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Ashfield tues+thurs applied maths is way better than Institute applied maths........we have a guy called Ding Ding in the class!
    Joanne likes pink

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I'm hopefully doing one of the Saturday courses. It'd be really cool if my parents'd pay for it. Haha, Sven has to go to the Institute at 9AM on Saturday's for Applied Maths class. Haha! And has anybody else noticed how Asuka has started editing posts? Particularly Sven's?

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

The correspondance courses are the biggest load of testicle ever!!!!!

My friend took one and he said it was the greatest waste of money andtime ever...

Egg

Gandalf

• Advertisement
Advertisement