Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zelda on GB

Options
  • 02-10-2001 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭

ok so its out on friday, which one are y'all getting?
    or will it be a case of 'eeny meeny miney mo!'?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I haven't heard much about em although im a huge zelda fan what the differences and connection between em?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

They're completely different games, although they both run on the same engine. Completely different storyline etc in the two titles, and a different "special ability" - in Oracle of Ages you have timetravel, in Oracle of Seasons you can change the seasons.

They link together (no pun intended) because you need to complete them both to get the "real" ending to the games, iirc.

Thats sounds kewl I feared it would be kinda like the different versions of pokémon. That they were almost the exact same with very minor differences. But the sound kewl I hope they'll make a zelda game for the gba like links awakening on the snes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I heard Seasons was the better of the two to start on, so that's the one I got.

Very good so far (about 3 elementals in)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

dammit ive only got the 1 elemental and 2 essences and i cant get into the Swamp level

• Advertisement

elementals....essences???? wha? It sounds kewl though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

are GBA's still really expensive ,if so does neone know if they'll be coming down in price soon?

I really want a GBA but im a bit low on funds atm so i suppose i'll have to wait till they come down in price. But i just really want to play mario cart!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Has anyone else found the little secret you get by playing Seasons (it's probably in Ages as well) on a GBA? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I got the impression that a couple of people think it's a gba game. It's not, it's gbc. That's all. No, it's not spam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Well Sico, i did find the Advance Shop which sells only Advance weapons and items but dont tell the Color folks or theyll just get jealous

Originally posted by DrunkLeprachaun
    I got the impression that a couple of people think it's a gba game. It's not, it's gbc. That's all. No, it's not spam.
    I don'tknow about everyone else but i know its a gbc game but all gbc games work on the gba!

Advertisement