Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watch Orrible its great!!!!!

• 02-10-2001 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Any1 watching this on BBC2?Its probably the fu*king funnyest thing on the beeb since Only Fools and Horses.Its about these 2 friends who wish they were big time gangsters but are really just small time crooks.They also have a hilarious habit of tying upo any1 who opposes them[cops,bus drivers,go kart track owners etc].Best quote from last nights ep
    Paul-"Look at all these sad ****.Doing a whip round to get a strip show.And whos the stripper?Probably a single mum who the only to feed her kids is take money to rub her soapy tits in an old mans face.Pathetic"
    Barman-"Will i put u down for the strip show Paul?"
    Paul-..............yeah go on then.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Cavola

Originally posted by The Gopher
    Its probably the fu*king funnyest thing on the beeb since Only Fools and Horses.
    wtf!? :confused: it's the biggest pile of crap i've ever seen!! nowhere near as good as Fools and Horses!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 davdela

Nah, it's pretty good. I was a bit apprehensive about Vaughan's acting skills but somehow he has the losing tosser bit down to a tee :)

It's on episode 3 now (repeated late on Sundays) and is well worth a look.

His pyromaniac sidekick is gas and some of the lines are excellent.

Put it this way - it's the best British comedy on BBC2 at the moment, whether that says anything at all is another days work.

--

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 cassius

Very hit and miss:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I was wondering whether to stick with it but
    suddenly last week it seemed to hit a new level,
    it even got a bit philosphical, as the main characters
    mused about never moving on in life and ending
    up doing the crossword at the bar until hell freezes over.

And its proberly better than Bachelors Walk!

Mike.

Advertisement